Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

FINACE COMPANY

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
Administrator
:D :D :D :D before comparing srijana finance, hope u know difference between finance company with mnbbl development bank, sanima commercial bank and edbl development bank.

I may not have come across clearly, so let me clear this out. What I meant to say is that its growth can be compared to the likes of MNBBL, SANIMA and EDBL. And yes, I know SFFIL is a finance company, MNBBL is a dev bank and so on.

ist quarter of 2074-75, Srijana finace is in loss.. How could you put in best finance co?

Yes, I know it had posted loss, this does not mean that the loss will erode its reserve. The main reason was due to increased expenses as a result of opening 10-12 branches during the time period. The company is sure to post good amount of profit by the end of the year. Like I said earlier, it has provided good dividends past years and is sure to provide 25%+ bonus for this year as well (IMO).
ICFC and pokhara finace ko barey ma tapai haru ko ke chha bichar
ist quarter of 2074-75, Srijana finace is in loss.. How could you put in best finance co?
:D :D :D :D before comparing srijana finance, hope u know difference between finance company with mnbbl development bank, sanima commercial bank and edbl development bank.
Administrator
Srijana Finance (SFFIL) has good long-term prospects and has been providing bumper bonuses: 50%, 60% and 32.50% for the last 3 fiscal years.

As it is aiming to become a national-level finance company (and hopefully a development bank), it is sure to provide good dividends in the coming years as well. IMO, it is a highly underrated finance company (can be compared to MNBBL, SANIMA and EDBL).
kun finance company ko share kinda ramro hunchha

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub