Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NLIC !!! What would be the Dividend?.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1

Author Post
nlic is also on my list. But i will add only after bonus adjustment. :mrgreen:
i added 100 of NLIC so now i have a total of 200...i think it might give a good return...its the life insurance company most bought/hold by the mutual funds till date.....so i think we dont have to worry much...:)
NICl is not relevent in this topic. Kaa Raja Ram, Kaa Gangu Telia. hehehe.
Nepal Insurance Company proposes 4.52% bonus share; to be adjusted with upcoming 100% right shares
http://sharesansar.com/c/nepal-insurance-company-proposes-4-52-bonus-share-to-be-adjusted-with-upcoming-100-right-shares.html

-A few months ago, a friend asked if he can swap NICL with any other. I said, change half with NLG. Later, NICl did better than NLG. Then I looked like a fool.

I try to avoid, to answer, which one is better. Cause there are many dumb with billions in NEPSE. If they bless some garbage, it becomes gold for short/mid term, in some case, long term too.

After declaration of dividend of NICL, I was right, but who cares about company, its Price that matters.

So NewMan ji, prey for your luck.

I prefer sikhar over NLIC though.
I think SICL is also Good Co. among non-life. Don't panic. SICL will give you good return in coming days.
i wanted to buy 200 kittas of nlic but i bought shikhar @1750. i guess it was my bad step..........will shikhar rise mr rising sun n co. ?
Oh really .. Thankx man.
40-60 i heard.

i got non
Dear Bazzar Gurus!!!!

What would be the DIVIDEND of NLIC in this F.Y.? Please share if you know the issues.

Thank you.

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub