Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 > »

Author Post
1700+ :twisted:

looks like 10000 by 2024
शेयर ब्रोकरले राजनीतिक लविङ्ग तिब्र पारे, ब्रोकर कमिशन नघट्ने दिशामा
http://www.aarthiknews.com/2016/06/24/55327
Which one Suresh007 Ji?
thank you rising sir and it may touch 1500 before the book close of 50% right share
Hydro, commercial banks, dev. bank, NGBBL are showing momentum.

Hurry before its too late.

In next few weeks, someone will be saying "ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO INVEST".
Dont know Universe Ji, PE ratio is very low and let's see if they start talking about FPO after public director is elected.
Rising Sunji, is there any good news coming about NGBBL
Attention: New Investors, looks like hydro and C & Dev bank and NGBBL is about to increase, invest before big players increase its price by a lot while they are still undervalued.
It would be the greatest tragedy if same company increase more when NEPSE begins recovery.
Congratulations Gundruk Ji, now you have to make your own decision. I am very confused.

For ex. I thought SIC's target was 1800 and 2000 if there is right, now its price is 2600 and not sure they will be able to conduct AGM this year?

I am very confused, cant give any advice.

Congrats again.
Dear Rising Sun, Change/Bigul ji and other members,

Can you please help me with a question on GI stocks, mainly insurance. As an investor, I try to stick to value investing principles and like to hold good stocks for at least 6 months to a year (which I know is short by proper value investing rules). I am a small investor and therefore need to rotate my portfolio around a little to increase my net worth.

As a whole, I know the GI sector is set to grow a lot in the next few years and there is a lot of room for them to expand, giving shareholders good returns over the long run (especially when they increase their capital).

My dilemma is that a lot of these shares are now getting overvalued and creating a bubble. I have:

NIL - 100 kitta - cost 1290. Plan to hold and file for right shares.
SICL - 100 kitta - cost 2622. Plan to hold. I think it's the best in GI and will not crash.
NLG - 115 kitta - cost 1210. Confused. I feel like this share is going to take a dip and maybe I should book profits. Also, it's getting overvalued.

What are your thoughts?
Badi aya pachi sab lai bagaune.

What a tragedy?
Dont sell undervalued shares tomorrow.

Panicking, greed, over excitement are enemies of investing.

STAY CALM and hold good stocks with good price.
The Rising Sun Ji,
thanks for response, thinking to buy some once open in market.
ब्रोकर कमिसनबारे अर्थ मन्त्रालयले टुङ्गो लगाउने, कमोडिटी मार्केटको नीति यसै आर्थिक वर्षमा आउने
http://www.aarthiknews.com/2016/06/17/54647
Government to investigate income source of investors exceeding Rs 10 lakh in share transaction
http://www.sharesansar.com/government-to-investigate-income-source-exceeding-rs-10-lakh-in-share-transaction/
Rocket Ji, before it went into merger, In my view, it was one of the most undervalued. I think if you can get it at old rate or even higher, looks like a good investment for me.

I dont have any share of that company.
Dear Sahas Ji/The Rising Sun ji,
would you please advise on Siddhartha Bank Limited (SBL) if it is good scrip to buy for long term? Checking the followings; Eps, pe ratio, growth rate, reserve, future plan, directors background etc.
thank you
Eps, pe ratio, growth rate, reserve, future plan, directors background are also important for investing.
सेयर बजारमा जोखिम बढ्यो ः धितोपत्र बोर्ड भन्छ
http://nepalipaisa.com/NewsDetail.aspx///id/12422

Some are overvalued companies some are undervalued companies.

Buy Undervalued sell over valued.

Instead of talking about risk whey dont SEBON teach wanna be investors about PE ratio, growth, future prospect.

If we keep on talking just about over valued company, there could spread negativity and whole MARKET suffers.

PE RATIO IS THE OPEN SECRET SECRET ABOUT INVESTING.
Be careful new investors, before, investing into some company, try to find out about the background and history of the company too. There are some really really bad insurance company owned by really really bad people.

When investing, invest in the company with below 50 PE ratio. Even to invest in above 25 PE, its growth should he well above 10.
New investors.

Have you heard about the last great crash when it was under 1200.

I was not there, but I have heard about it, and I did predict about it one or two year before the crash.

#One of the main reason behind the crash was, the promoters of some companies were also secondary players. To increase price in the secondary market, they used to offer Right share.

-History, could repeat. There are still may promoters who are secondary players too.
For example, companies like EIC, LBL, to prevent price crash in the secondary market, they talk about Right from years early.

LBL, has improved some lately, but till some time ago, it was the most over valued company and still its price did not fall case the evil spirit announced right share years ago. I think, to maintain price, it has been announcing right share after right share. same with the EIC.

NOw, FPO, just imagine, what if FPO of NLIC is rejected. As per the rule they cant even sell FPO @600 but now send proposal to the authoring coating under 3000 price.

What if, they know, it wont be approved, but if they send 3000, price will increase so they can dump the share.

NLIC whose eps could be around 30 but price above 4K. dont you think its price is double the danger level.

Dont blame me if the authority do accept 3000 FPO price, blame the FPO rule.

If it is accepted, I will be making a lot from NGBBL.
NEW INVESTORS, it does not matter if margin lending is tighten or not. BUY undervalued, dont buy over valued.

Margin lending in NEPAL could be the tightest in the world.
RPG ji, past ma ta news fact hunthyo, views propaganda hunthyo .

ajkal ka fact pani propaganda/false huna thlyo.

CIAA lai kcall garnu parla jasto cha. aba.
Khai k ho yo market vaneko ta thula players, brokers, patrakar,nrb , nepse & sebon ka adhikari haru ko birta nai po hoki k ho. economic news pani hachuwaka bhar ma . Yo herda ta k lagxa vane hamra online news dine media haru lai afnu anukul ko news ko lagi 2-4 hajar dan gare pugne raixa. Hoina vane ta arthik news ta fact basis ka hunu paryo. NRB, sebon , nepse ka adhikari haru le internal news flash out garnu vayana ni.

Page: « < ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub